Monday, April 20, 2015

Drought Resistant Landscaping

As I am out driving around I am seeing a lot of people turning to drought resistant landscaping.  Lawns are being dug up and the new landscaping is going in.  It is everything from simple and clean to elegant and colorful.   It occurred to me that not only are they saving money on water, helping the drought situation, but their gardening costs and work will go down.  I have seen some beautiful landscaping and I wanted to share it with you, but I hesitate to take pictures of peoples homes and post them.  With that said I found a great web-site with a lot of ideas and beautiful pictures to take idea's from.  I have attached the link for you to see.  Have a great day!!!  
https://www.google.com/search?q=Drought+resistant+yards&tbm=isch&tbo=u source=univ&sa=X&ei=6UM1VabKEYSrogSDg4CgDg&ved=0CCwQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=655

No comments:

Post a Comment